Building a new home is an important, exciting time and HHB works hard to take the stress off you by taking care of the details. You can count on us to do the hard work and make the experience a positive one for you.
We can accommodate all needs and will develop a layout that includes functionality and comfort that works to optimize the space you have available.
- Home theater
- Game room
- Craft and hobby nook
- Exercise room
- Outdoor BBQ and kitchen
- Reading room
- Wine cellar
- Bar / Man cave
The beauty is in the details! Personalize your home with the latest products and amenities to ensure you have the luxury and comfort you deserve.
- Granite kitchen counters
- Gourmet stoves with hoods
- Custom cabinetry
- Custom hardwood or tile flooring
- Beautiful chandeliers / Custom lighting
- Whirlpool tubs, rainforest showers, and dual showers
- Pre-wiring for satellite, cable, and security features
- Dual appliances such as washers / dryers
- Arched doors, windows and recessed walls
The landscaping for your home is an extension of the look and feel you want to create for your home’s interior. We can help you create your dream home, inside and out!
- Infinity edge pools
- Covered patios and cabanas
- Waterfalls, ponds and fountains
- Themed landscaping
We have the knowledge and experience to make realistic schedules and budgets, and we scrutinize every detail of the plans to avoid costly mistakes. We are part of the home building process, every step of the way. Read below to learn how.
- Project Estimating
- Value Engineering to determine rough costs from preliminary design through completion
- Single line and isometric drawings for electric and gas
- Electrical engineering design for computerized lighting systems such as Vantage or Lite Touch
- Pre-design collaboration with utility companies including, gas, electric, sewer, cable, telephone.
- Cabinet designs and drawings
- Correspondence and collaboration with local and state governing agencies to enable the permit process to move along quickly
- Project Scheduling through flowcharts
- Regular construction progress meetings
- Cost control
- Lien Releases
- Timelines for scheduling
- Assist client in scheduling routine maintenance
- As-built plans
- Walk through and inspection of details